Integrated management system
At all the Branches of Goznak, including the Moscow Printing Works, the Quality Management System certified for its compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 is launched and operates successfully. In May 2017, according to the results of the supervisory auditing, Certificate No. 44 100 080789 of compliance of the Quality Management System of Goznak to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 was recognized efficient.
The certificate confirms that Goznak applies the quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 for projecting, developing and manufacturing:
- currency units,
- printed products with anti-counterfeiting security (including forms of security papers, special stamps for marking alcohol, tobacco and tobacco products),
- forms of personal documents of strict accounting (including those with electronic data carriers),
- registration cards,
- printed materials for electronic data processing,
- postage stamps (including collectible),
- identification cards with different kinds of personalization,
- plastic cards with a chip module.
The certificate also confirms that Goznak applies the management system according to the mentioned standard of personalization of passport and visa documents with electronic data carriers.
In 2017, at the Branches of Goznak including the Moscow Printing Works, the Energy Management System was launched and certified for compliance to the requirements of ISO 15001:2011 International Standard.